We blink our eyes a lot of time in the day. Have you ever wonder what helps us to open and close our eyes? There is a ring of muscle which encircles our eyes and eyelids are one of the parts of it. These muscles allow us to open and close our eyes.
However, the eyelids start to droop due to factors such as aging process, heredity issues and sometimes due to long-term lifestyle habits.
The dropping eyelids make the muscles of eye tired and causes fatigue.
It will also be difficult to apply make on your eyelids. The eyeshadow or eyeliner will no longer be visible due to the sagging eyelids.
It will definitely kind off irritating for you but there exists a natural process to get rid of this issue.
The natural remedy for sagging eyelids and hooded eyes consist of ingredients like an egg. The white part of the egg is very useful to make the skin firm and tighten it quickly.
After the application of this remedy, the result will be visible in just a few minutes. Here is the recipe for the remedy to cure sagging eyelids.
Natural Remedy for Sagging Eyelids
- Egg white- 1
- Cotton swab- 1
- Clean the eyelid using warm water and remove the makeup if any.
- Now, crack the egg and separate white part from the yolk.
- Mash the egg white properly to get a thick paste.
- Now, dip the cotton swab into the paste of egg white and hold it on your closed eyelid
- Hold it for a while until the egg white gets dry and stick to your eyelid.
- Repeat the process for a couple of time and then wash your face and eyelid with warm water.
- Continue the use of this remedy daily to get rid of sagging eyelid.
This is the most simple process you can use to treat the eyelid drooping issue at home. Along with the eyelid, you can apply some of the egg white on your face skin as well to reduce the fine lines and make your face look younger.
Nature has a solution to all our health issues and the benefit is that the remedies are absolutely free from side effects. So, try the remedy today and treat the sagging eyelid quickly!
The small white bumps on your skin which usually appear around your nose, cheeks or eyes are called milia. They’re also known as milk spots and are quite common in babies. They happen as a result of keratin getting trapped under the skin.
Milk spots can often happen after some skin care treatment like laser treatments, steroid creams, sun exposure, burns or blisters. As they’re nothing serious and have no unwanted side-effects on your overall health if you have milk spots don’t be alarmed.
They may not pose a health risk but they are still unpleasant to look at and many people would like to get rid of them. Luckily for you, there are a few very effective natural remedies you can use to get rid of milk spots and we’ll share with you a couple of them:
7 EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR MILIA (MILK SPOTS)
- Oatmeal is an excellent remedy for milk spots.
- Grind oatmeal with a spice grinder, you can grind a larger amount and store it for later use, for this remedy you’ll only need a tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Until everything is combined into a thick paste mix the oatmeal with a few drops of water.
- Paying special attention to the areas with milk spotsexfoliate your face with this oatmeal paste.
- When it comes to milk spotssteaming is a simple technique but a rather effective one.
- Boil some water and pour it in a small basin.
- Position your face over the steaming water and cover your head with a towel so that the steam is focused on your face.
- Let the steam open your pores and for best results perform this treatment every day.
- Honey is a remedy for everything, including milk spots.
- Just apply some honey on your milk spots every day but make sure the honey you use is organic; it’s the best one for this use.
- For about 20 minutes leave the honey on your face and rinse your face with some warm water.
- Against milk, spot tomato juice is also an effective natural remedy.
- Grab one tomato, cut it into half and rub its juice over the milk spots on your face.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment twice a week for best results.
- Castor oil is an excellent oil with a plethora of health benefits.
- It’s mostly used for hair growth and eyebrows and eyelashes thickening but it’s effective against milk spots as well.
- Combine 1tsp of the oil with 1tsp of olive oil and apply the mixture directly on the milk spots.
- Leave the mixture on for 10-20 minutes and rinse it off with warm water.
Sugar + Lemon exfoliation
- The excellent method for milk spots elimination is a nice exfoliation once or two times per week.
- Here’s how you can do it: mix 1tsp of sugar with a drizzle of lemon juice and massage your face with this mixture.
- Using circular motion gently apply it over the milk spots. For a few minutes massage the milk spots and rinse with water afterward.
Tea Tree Oil
- For milk spotstea, tree oil is a great remedy.
- You can find it in almost every health store and it’s very good for all kinds of skin problems thanks to its antibacterial properties.
- For best results buy a good quality tea tree oil.
- Apply the tea tree oil on the affected areas and leave it on during the night.
- Rinse it off with some water when you get up the next morning.
- The oil is super grease so you might want to tie your hair overnight to avoid greasing it.